[Vision2020] meals on wheels

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 18 14:17:58 PST 2006

Wayne -

Although there is a rather faint relationship between the topic of this
thread and Wilson, Inc., I do not believe it is sufficient to declare Anselm
House's lack of Christianity (no matter how true).

The question I have asked and will continue to ask:

Since Doug "His Whineyness" Wilson, on behalf of Christ Church, has claimed
that he (and his "church") are victims of local religious persecution, why
have other local churches NOT rushed to their (Wilson, Inc.) aid?  As many
Christian-faith churches as there are here in Moscow, NOT ONE has denounced
this supposed persecution.

WHY?

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse

*