[Vision2020] Re: Bush's Deceptions and Abortion

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 10:34:52 PST 2006

Professor Gier,

I find it unfortunate that you regard a spirited defense of the first
amendment to be "irrational".  But then we do have a right to our  opinion....

Thank you very much for the material you provided.  No, I was not on  list
when it was originally posted.  Will take more time than I have today  to do
justice to it in response.  Have yet to digest the second half.   Find your lack
of foot notes in the portion relating to alleged deceptions to be
inconvenient.  Not questioning your veracity, you understand, just nice to  know where
information was gathered........

Again, thanks for taking the time to provide said information.  Look  forward
to discussing these and other matters further.

Best,  Tony