[Vision2020] Council Far From Anti-Growth

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:52:54 PST 2006

Tom,

Great answer Tom. I'm sure most people would like this philosophy. Problem
is we shouldnt pick and choose and we cant have the best of both worlds. Why
should I be able to tell a business nope you can't come here, because "we"
don't like your type of business, then turn around and tell another business
they can come to Moscow. TOM it's hypocrisy at its best. I also love how
certain people AKA you and council talk so much about diversity then turn
around and shun away business. HYPOCRITES!

We all want what is best for Moscow TOM. We all would like to have the
Schweitzers and Anatech labs, oops they are gone, more open space for your
technology theory TOM. However, who am I to tell a Sportsmens warehouse or
Costco they have take certain procedures and spend an X amount of money,
becuase of thier 60,000 sq ft SUPERDOME but then let a art studio at 39,999
sq ft slide through.

Tom, just curious. Since you and I have been talking offline, and you think
I am not a TEAM player just because I dont like how the current council are
doing things. Were you supportive when Bush won in 2000? Were you on the
TEAM TOM? Or do you just pick and choose according to the topic of the day?

F@#k it I'm venting
MD