[Vision2020] Council Far From Anti-Growth

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 16 14:58:17 PST 2006

Arnold stated:

“The majority of the Moscow's workforce consist of recent high school
graduates with no experience. So obviously, the majority of jobs need to be
jobs that students can preform.”

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____