[Vision2020] Pharmacies and the morning after pill

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 13 06:03:04 PST 2006

Dream of sheep?

Hey Chasuk, you from Montana?

Instead of sheep, I still suggest Diana Rigg in a black leather cat suit.
Works for me.

I could have sworn you were from jolly old England.

"Now, if you huff and puff and you finally save enough
Money up to take your family on a trip across the sea,
Take a tip before you take your trip; let me tell you where to go,
Go to England."

Take care, guys.

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.