[Vision2020] Pharmacies and the morning after pill

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 12 19:47:01 PST 2006

Ouch -- I'm sorry about your foot.

I dunno about a funeral, but I'd say you better hope you don't get an
infection.  The pharmacist you ask to fill the antibiotic prescribed by your
doc may feel he/she has a moral duty to protect all life, including those
little bacteria threatening to eat your foot.  After all, it's unreasonable
to expect any pharmacist to do the job he/she was hired to do, and someone
has to protect those bacteria.  Viva la bacteria!

;-)

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****