[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (March 12, 2006)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 12 17:30:08 PST 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

Today's show was a definite keeper, one for the ages.

Today Bro "C" surpassed the non-ordained Doug "His Whineyness" Wilson on the
ecclesiastic front as Auntie Establishment publicly ordained Brother Carl as
a minister in the Universal Life Church (http://www.ulc.org).  Once the
brief ceremonies concluded, Auntie and Bro "C" proceeded with lambasting the
Bush administration and strong and well substantiated criticism of Anselm
House's "Do as I Say, Not as I Do" management whose members continue to
collect rent in portions of Moscow not zoned as such.

If for some worthy reason you were unable to tune in, conceivably watching
the NCAA Basketball Championship announcements, you may still download and
listen to the program from:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl

In keeping with my weekly dedications, I dedicate today's song to the Bush
ad-menstruation who, through smoke, mirrors, and lies, have attempted to
portray themselves as peace and freedom seekers, are, in fact nothing more
than . . .

"War Pigs"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/War_Pigs.mp3

"Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"In America, anybody can become president.
That's one of the risks you take . . ."

- Adlai Stevenson