[Vision2020] Did you know there is another 2020 list?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Mar 12 13:03:35 PST 2006

Jim,

Nothing to get excited about.  This is just another case like the last one
you cited about the new unavailability of certain pharmaceutical
information.

Our government is generously and patriotically serving us by keeping
information unavailable that would just needlessly upset us.  That the
information might point to gross national problems, malfeasance, failed
policies, and be a true cause for alarm is just a coincidence and in no
conceivable way reflects the motivation for why this information will no
longer be available.  How could anyone doubt the sincerity of President
Cheney and American Uber-Regent Karl Rove?  It is ridiculous to think that
Americans need and should be pestered with this kind of information in order
to evaluate their government!

Aren't you utterly overjoyed that our government thinks so highly of us?
Don't you wish everyone did?

Sleep well, all.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com