[Vision2020] Pharmacies and the morning after pill

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Mar 12 09:26:30 PST 2006

Tony,

In previous posts you referred to your opponents as not "real Americans", for example:

"I see you chose not to share your last E-mail with the readership.  No mystery there.  You went completely ape-shit and proved my point in spades about the liberal's hostility to real Americans.  Is that vein still  throbbing in your forehead?  Are you still frothing at the mouth?  Do  calm down.  I'm just someone with a different view than you, dear.

To the lurkers out there, make no mistake, This coven of leftists which has a stranglehold on debate in this community would have their opponents swinging from a rope if they had the power.  They are intoxicated with their own importance and look down their noses at average Americans.  ..."

To which J Ford replied:

Tell us YOUR definition of "real Americans" and who put you in charge of speaking for the rest of us?

I always find it telling when someone gets on their high-horse and says they has a "all the answers for everyone - just ask me!" sorta attitude.  I still don't quite get why you are on this list-serve if you find it so offensive, especially since you don't live in Moscow - what happened, Lewiston area kick you off their list?

Well Tony, I have a far more practical, sincere solution for you than (Ms. or Mr.) Ford.  It is one which is not only truly "Real American" (which should please you greatly), but one which will give you the power to determine the fates of those with whom you disagree:

Why don't you run for public office?

If your opinions are truly the opinions of the "Real Americans" then you should have no trouble at all getting elected!  When you win, then your ideas about where you stand with respect to the opinions of "Real Americans" will be validated.  If in the unlikely event that you lose, then you might have to consider that your ideas are perhaps out-of-sync, and thus, you may want to re-evaluate them.  If in the really unlikely event that you lose big-time, then that ought to tell you how far out-of-sync your ideas are.

I look forward to seeing your hat in the political ring in the coming election.  You need to hurry though since the filing deadline is very near.  If you do not chose to run in this next election on the positions or similar ones that you have expressed in this forum, then I and others will draw some not complimentary conclusions about your integrity, courage, and commitment to "Real Americans".

Urging you to demonstrate by running for public office that you are sincere "Real American" and not another loud-mouth, moronic hypocrite,

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com

PS To any of those who might be waiting for another Election post from me:  Have patience.