[Vision2020] Pharmacies and the morning after pill

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 11 12:45:45 PST 2006

Joan, Now that Mr. Meyer has weighed in on this subject I am going to defer
to his far greater knowledge and expertise. I will make just one last
comment and then let the subject go. Regarding your white supremacist
pharmacist, what he is doing is threatening to the life of a patient. The
pharmacist from my examples is saving the life of a patient. If you believe
that its OK for a hospital to refer a patient to another facility, why not
the ethical apothecary?

Speaking of sexism, I too failed to consider the flipside. From the female
perspective spectacles may indeed have a certain efficacy. Not having been
blessed with poor eye sight, I was forced to rely on an old tried and true
method for birth control. Being butt ugly and mildly obnoxious, at this
stage in my life I refer to this as "virtuously abstinent."

gc