[Vision2020] Wayne's election comment

AreaMan areaman at moscow.com
Fri Mar 10 15:31:04 PST 2006

Saundra says:
"I don't mean to pick on you because there have been others who
expressed a similar view, but I'm going to pick on you  because I don't
think you'll mind  :-)"

You're right.  I got big shoulders.

She continues:
". . . it bothers me that you think there's more important City business
than making sure our election results are valid."

I didn't say "more important", I just think there is such a massive
volume of *stuff*, what with all the rezones, rezone appeals, new
ordinances, amendments to ordinances, amendments to code, annual
cooperative agreements, resolutions, not to mention the pledge of
allegiance, for goodness sakes!  Add to that the regular business of
running a city, and there's a lot of *stuff* going on.

If there is a lot of concern, there's 15 minutes at the beginning of
every meeting for someone to bring it up.  If enough people bring it up,
it would behoove the council to look into it.  I'm not 100% sure, but I
don't think anyone has brought it up yet.  We're too worried about a
SuperWalMart.

Your pal,

Dan Carscallen