[Vision2020] Wal-Mart goes after COOP

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 10 12:23:13 PST 2006

And what do we have here?

Echoes of another peaceful, loving voice on the "QT" (quasi-tolerance)?

Gee, GR, I was wondering if Dougie was ever going to let you out.  I guess
we here at V2020 should hold a virtual "Coming Out" party for you.

Please enlighten us with your insight.

You are such an improvement over ToeKnee.  But then, I suspect that Dougie
won't be letting him out again any time soon, huh?

Tom Hansen
Just Another Intolerista Liberal Elitista Diversity-Cleaning Wacko-Nutjob
Doing What Comes Natural.

"It doesn't require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless
minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds"

- Samuel Johnson  [1709-84]