[Vision2020] words for Phil

Chris Storhok cstorhok at co.fairbanks.ak.us
Fri Mar 10 11:23:19 PST 2006

Mark, (and the rest of you)
Thanks for being there for Phil and his family; they really appreciate your
caring and your friendship with Phil.
Roger, thank you so much for helping Nate make the arrangements, you did a
great job.
Now that I am home in the frozen north (dang it is really 70 degree colder
here than Moscow) it is time, of course, to move on.
Thanks again,
Chris