[Vision2020] Re: your off line tirade, Joan......

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 20:23:27 PST 2006

Joan,

I see you chose not to share your last E-mail with the readership.  No
mystery there.  You went completely ape-shit and proved my point in spades  about
the liberal's hostility to real Americans.  Is that vein still  throbbing in
your forehead?  Are you still frothing at the mouth?  Do  calm down.  I'm just
someone with a different view than you, dear.

To the lurkers out there, make no mistake, This coven of leftists which has
a stranglehold on debate in this community would have their opponents swinging
 from a rope if they had the power.  They are intoxicated with their own
importance and look down their noses at average Americans.  They hold the  first
amendment in contempt and you must dare to disagree with them.  You  will be
viciously attacked, ostracized and belittled.  But you will be  doing the right
thing.  Do not be concerned that you have less writing  experience than the
regulars, your opinion is EVERY BIT AS VALUABLE!  Don't  be intimidated out of
exercising your rights under the first amendment simply  because some petty
tyrants would prefer you remain silent.  The Palouse  community is YOUR home.
Sometimes good folk can be too nice.  The  tyrants rely on that.  Speak up!  It
is your right!

Defiantly,   --Tony