[Vision2020] yet more of the same

joekc at adelphia.net joekc at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 9 07:18:29 PST 2006

Tony,

Well, apparently I got it wrong. You are who you say you are. Hence, what I said was in fact false. I'm not so sure why you were so offended then. Admittedly, I posted it to see what kind of response it would generate, to find out who you really were, and to try to chase you away if you were a troll. Not a very noble deed on my part!

I've never seen Joan post an insult without trying to make some more general, substantive point in the process. There is the relevant difference between her posts and the one I responded to from you. I don’t mind being challenged and I’m not thin-skinned. But I do have a problem with insults for insults sake without any substantive comments behind them.

And exactly which views of mine are subversive? I advocate freedom for all as long as it doesn't impinge on the rights of others. As I see it, I'm just a conservative who cares about consistency and is willing to accept the consequences of his basic principles.

--
Joe Campbell

---- ToeKneeTime at aol.com wrote:

=============
Joe,
Let me get this strait:  Joan can smugly throw her condescending  insults at
me and anyone else who dares to disagree with her.  Everyone who  she has
maligned, however, has to sit back and silently take  it. Otherwise,  Joe will
jump to the little woman's defense.  Sounds awful damned sexist for a so-called
progressive.

A--friggin'--mazing.  You people are so thin skinned!  Hate to  break it to
you Joe, but the subversive views of you and Miss "I've got a book  out" and
"I've been on Vogue" Opyr, are not going to go unchallenged.

Cope with it!

Best,   Clint Hillaryton