[Vision2020] Re: Joan's insecurity and intolerance........

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Mar 8 21:57:42 PST 2006

Gee, Tony, how do you really feel?

I hesitate to say you're behaving like a bit of an ass because I think you'd
find that to be somewhat of a compliment, so I guess I'll have to go with
"you're becoming quite dull and predictable in your juvenile rantings" and
hope that gives you something to chew on.

You likely have some interesting, insightful and irenic things to offer on
the subject of "liberal control of the media and culture," but for the life
of me, I can't find them in the bullying blather you vomit out.  Now, I'm
not cute enough, dumb enough, or easily impressed enough for you to insult
me in your usual ways, and you can't go with "liberal baby killer," either,
as I've taken root on the anti-abortion side of the spectrum.  Dang.  You
just might have to go with reasoned, respectful dialogue.

C'mon, Tony -- give it a try.  Why, it's so crazy IT JUST MIGHT WORK!!!!

keely