[Vision2020] line item veto

bbonte at moscow.com bbonte at moscow.com
Wed Mar 8 08:53:16 PST 2006

Mr. Reynolds,

Implicit in your post is the idea that the 2006 midterm election and the 2008 presidential

election will change the  makeup of congress and remove Bush from office.  With the
widespread
use of computer controlled voting stations, the days of fair elections are gone.  Even if
the
electorate has the will to change, the election goes to those who control the machines.

Legislation has been passed that allows the suspension of national elections in a time of
national
emergency.  Remember we are in a state of perpetual war.

I don't believe Bush will allow his regime to be brought to an end by the voters.  There
is still
much to be done and much of the national treasure to be transferred to his wealthy
supporters.