[Vision2020] DaZoning Code and DaP&Z

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Tue Mar 7 21:32:47 PST 2006

Dear Visionaries:

I have been informed that some evil pixie has scheduled a Planning &
Zoning hearing for tomorrow night at 7 PM.  At this hearing, the
committee will consider the testimony taken at the last P & Z regarding
the Thompson (AKA WalMart) rezone.  They will not be taking new
testimony, but they will probably be doing something or another of
paramount importance.  What can I say?  Go where thou wilst.  Number
one: Jerry Schutz looks great in a bunny suit.  Number two: I promise I
will not drop Cadbury eggs on your lawn should you find you're feeling
more civic-minded that fictionally festive.

I cannot, however, speak for Brother Carl.  He will most certainly hold
a grudge against and any all no-shows, and I warn you, he's likely to
brutally whip your asses on his X-Box.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

PS: Bob Greene of Bookpeople has assured me that he will be selling the
book long after tomorrow night.  And so, in the words of Undercover
Brother, if you have P & Z responsibilities, "It ain't no thang."  You
will, of course, miss my one-time only karaoke performance of The
Black-Eyed Peas "My Humps," but in hard times we face hard choices.  My
humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps . . .