[Vision2020] yet more of the same

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Mar 7 19:06:05 PST 2006

Joe,

Since we have renamed Wilson Inc. to the more befitting Wilson & Family's Cult & Cash Machine, we can now use the acronym CCC to stand accurately for the Christ Church Cowards.

W.

PS to alleged Christians Lynch & Simpson:

Who do you think said the following (and acted as if it were true) and what does it mean in its original context?  [Please try to answer this simple question in complete, grammatically correct sentences with no misspellings.]

...Love your enemies, bless those cursing you, do good to those hating you, and pray for those accusing you falsely, and persecuting you...

...ye shall therefore be perfect, as your Father who is in the heavens is perfect

Hint:  It wasn't Cultmaster Wilson.