[Vision2020] Re: Re: Walmart, the big domino.........

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 7 07:09:44 PST 2006

Mr. Uk, Manys the time you have waxed nostalgic over your time in the
kingdom. I would be curious to know why you returned to the states?
Seriously, no dig or sarcasm intended, if life there was so idyllic, why
plonk yourself down in Moscow, Idaho of all places? It would seem easier to
remain in a place you enjoy rather than try to remake a place you don't in
its image.

gc