[Vision2020] Trifocals for Vision2020

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Mon Mar 6 09:16:33 PST 2006

> =============
> From: "Nolan Lynch" <scourgeofthenorth at hotmail.com>
> To: joekc at adelphia.net
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Trifocals for Vision2020
> Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:11:43 -0500
>
> Just don't believe everything you hear in the mudhole. Thanks though.
> This
> Oregonian appreciates the apology. Very much in fact. Quite gracious
> of you;
> well done.

Oregon, my Aunt Fanny.  Make with the birth certificate and the photo
i.d.  You absolutely reek of Kirk, "Nolan Lynch, i.e., of cigars,
brandy, and musty, unfiled tax returns.  Oh, yeah -- Joe and I both
will meet you.  How about Tom Sawyer's Cave at Disneyland this Saturday
at noon?  Joe can bring Huck, I'll bring Polly, and you can bring the
whitewash.  Let's have a party!

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

PS: There are so many trolls on this list I'm beginning to feel like
I'm in a teenage girl's pencil box.