[Vision2020] Just Another Loonball

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Mar 5 10:19:37 PST 2006

Note that the names:

"Tom Hansen" and
"Dan Carscallen"

have this in common:  1 e, 1 s, 2 n(s).

Perhaps they could start with that commonality and see if they could find
other areas of agreement.

Perhaps they could do what Phil Nesbit often did:  Forgive, forget, and
start over.

Both Dan and Tom are good persons with good, honest intentions though with
slightly different worldviews.  There are enough dishonest, hypocritical,
harm-inflicting assholes and assholesses around that they both could
effectively expend their ammunition upon instead of wasting it on each
other.

W.