[Vision2020] Just Another Loonball

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 4 18:27:43 PST 2006

Why Tom I believe Dan is serious. He doesn't want 28 million raving
Californians up here, and who does. Tom you cant stand a super wal mart,
what on gods green earth would you do with a bunch of illegals soaking up
all of your VA benefits?

Come on Tom, Dan was joking. What you said was below the belt.

We miss ya Phil
Matt