[Vision2020] Not Bitter, Better

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 16:49:32 PST 2006

"Michael, when I read your web site I read the ramblings of a bitter and
unhappy man. Michael, is your wife as miserable as you appear to be? How
about your kids? Spend your time doing something good, something that builds
up the body.

Bill Proctor

P.S. As to my previous point. This may be hard for you to grasp, but Wilson
was protecting the students of NSA by keeping you out of the classroom."
(poohsthink.com)

What a load of doggie do-do...First, why is it that everytime a
member/former member leaves and takes the leap of talking about the
injustices, wrongs and madening habit of Wilson to stretch/blame others for
his actions, that person is labled as "bitter and unhappy"?  SAYS WHO are we
bitter?  You?  Lord forbid you become the gage for someone's feelings.

Secondly, just what is it that Wilson feels he has to "protect the students
of NSA",(who, BTW, are over the age of 18 and considered ADULTS,) from?  Who
appointed him the big-daddy of these ADULTS?

Third, if we are "bitter and unhappy" because we write about someone we
think is plain and simply walking the fine edge leaning towards evil, just
what does that make Wilson, who started the name-calling, the labeling of
those in disagreement with him, the character assassignations, the illegal
businesses, etc.  (Frankly, this list of his wrongs are getting a bit long.)

Sheech!!!!

J  :]