[Vision2020] Goodnight Ridge and Phil

James Reynolds chapandmaize at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 13:50:20 PST 2006

I had many arguments with Phil on list but off list he was a willing teacher
and a brilliant man. He was passionate to both educate and to get his point
across.

We had an on-going conversation about the origins of and current happenings
in Israel where he explained he had an exhibit coming in April about the
fate of the Jews in Iraq in particular and in the mideast in general. I was
looking forward to meeting the man of the mind.

so very sad.

James