[Vision2020] Phil Nisbet's passing

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 12:23:46 PST 2006

Phil was, needless to say, outspoken on any number of things.  He was also a
listener and critic of the radio show that Joan and I do together.  More
than once, after a program, I'd find a personal e-mail from Phil commenting
on what we said, what music we played, and often with always constructive
criticism and his thoughts on how we could improve.  While he was a staunch
conservative, he never objected to our opposite take.  On the contrary, he
enjoyed hearing jabs at his viewpoints, if done in the proper manner.  As
Joe Campbell said, Phil was impossible to categorize.

                 Carl Westberg Jr.