[Vision2020] Kaddish for Phil Nesbit

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Fri Mar 3 12:13:11 PST 2006

Dear Visionaries and Rose,

Thank you, Rose, for saying Kaddish for Phil. I lend my thoughts of condolence to his family and my thanks for his care and concern for Moscow and the rest of us.

I hope that the gentle comments, praise and appreciation that will certainly attach to this sad occasion can be transmitted to our fellow Visionaries while they are here to enjoy them. Belated thanks, Phil.

All the best to all of you,

Linda Pall