[Vision2020] Phil Nisbet

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 11:20:05 PST 2006

Wow...em, this is really, really sad news.  He wasn't what I'd say was "old
enough".  I pray his family finds solice in the Knowledge that time and God
are healers...as well the fact that Phil is at peace.

"Seol ar, Phil";  Sail on, Phil.  "Is fear rith maith ná drochsheasamh"; A
good run is better than a bad stand.  And he definately made a good run of
it.

J  :]