[Vision2020] Re: Joan's latest glib, little wise crack......

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 10:53:16 PST 2006

May I suggest, in light of the news we just received about Phil Nisbet, that
posts like this cease immediately?  I'm still absorbing the news.  I had a
few beers with Phil a couple of months ago, and while we differed greatly in
political views, I still enjoyed our visit, and we had several enjoyable
off-list exchanges.  This is tragic news.

             Carl Westberg Jr.