[Vision2020] Just whose oxy are you goring, moron?

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Thu Mar 2 22:39:48 PST 2006

On 2 Mar 2006, at 15:18, Nolan Lynch wrote:

> Here's my perspective: marriage is a covenant in which two individuals
> are joined together, forming one flesh, a single entity. In normal
> circumstnces this unity become evident when the husband and the wife
> literally combine to form one flesh: a child. In a gay marriage, there
> can be no child, therefore there can be no marriage. This is of course
> excluding extenuating circumstances involving infertility, etc. My
> point is that gay marriage is really an oxymoron. A gay couple cannot
> form one flesh, they cannot reproduce; nor were they designed to.

And here's my perspective -- Nolan Lynch is yet another lamentable Kirk
pseudonym, the most disgusting I have encountered thus far.  The Kirk's
vendetta against Charles Nolan is well known, and its co-ordinated
campaign of character assassination has been ongoing for nearly three
years.  The shame you people bring to your gospel is beyond belief.  If
only Doug Wilson spent half as much time keeping himself and the sad
remainder of his flock in good gospel order as he spends working hammer
and tongs to tear down those who have been strong enough, wise enough,
or lucky enough to escape his snares, the world would indeed be a
better place.  Instead, you make a mockery of God.  May He have mercy
on your soul because, by heaven, I can find no pity for you in mine.
It's enough to gag a dog off a gut wagon.

I hope the sacrifice is worth it, "Nolan Lynch."  For a sin this great,
you ought to make Deacon.  Meanwhile, however, better buy yourself a
few crates of Altoids.  All of that Elder ass-kissing does tend to give
one holytosis.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com