[Vision2020] Re: Gay marriage...... an oxymoron......

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Mar 2 13:42:10 PST 2006

Joe writes:

"This is as bad of an argument as there is. First, there is little reason to accept the premise, given the prevalence of gays and lesbians in society. Second, even if you accept the premise, there is little reason to accept either conclusion. Flying in an airplane is unnatural. Is it immoral? Should it be illegal? Again, once we begin to accept such irrational arguments a rather wide net is cast, one that catches far more than those originally intended."

You want to talk about something really unnatural?  Oboists, English Hornists, and Bassoonists!

These immoral freaks spend hours each day making and adjusting reeds, not to mention the lifetime it takes to master these recalcitrant, unnatural, unholy instruments.  These players are surely an abomination to God.  Let Idaho be the first state to pass a constitutional amendment forbidding anyone from playing, listening to, or even looking at Oboes, English Horns, and/or Bassoons.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com