[Vision2020] Wal-Mart a friend to those on a limited budget....

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 10:02:04 PST 2006

Don,

I have experienced disappointment on occasion with some product purchased  at
Walmart.  Like the lopper pruners that wouldn't cut well and bent on the
second use.  One has to be careful what they purchase......   I  must say,
however, that on the whole, I save money there and find the bulk of  the products I
purchase to be quite satisfactory for the cost.  And they  never balk at
returning my purchase price in full when I am dissatisfied.

Best,  Tony