[Vision2020] Eavesdropping

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 23:18:23 PST 2006

Pat,

Do you welcome the police to come and search through your home without a
warrant?  If they don't find anything, no harm, right?

I know they won't find anything illegal in my house, but for my part, if
they want to search it, they need a warrant.  That's what required by what's
left of the Fourth Amendment, and I will hold them to it.

You've written in the past that you have taught the Constitution.  What does
the Bill of Rights mean to you?  Surely it wasn't written with the 'What are
you trying to hide?' attitude of your post below.

Sunil