[Vision2020] Hansen's support for political genocide not funny

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 18:24:04 PST 2006

I am passing this on to friends with the Log Cabin Republicans.  I am sure
that they will not find humor in calls for genocide because of their politcs
anymore than lack of civil rights that Ohio's ban on Gay adoption is.

What do you have next for us Hansen.  A nice chortle about how fun it is to
slaughter Jews?