[Vision2020] Unstable, Doomed Model Cannot Protect OurQuality of Life

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 12:57:33 PST 2006

Mr. Harkins and all,
        Very nicely put. I only hope that certain people such as current
council and the MCA won't use their powers to act unreasonably. We do need
to think about conservation and a town that will thrive in the future. We
should allways think about the environment and what a business like Naylor
Farms would do to it. However, If we continue the way our Mayor and the
likes of Bill London want it, Moscow will not grow and will in itself become
a ghost town.

Very concerned about this one,
Matt