[Vision2020] Vicious vermin

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 22:28:48 PDT 2006

Last week when Tony used the word 'raghead' I was tempted to reply that he
should have just used the term 'sandnigger' instead.

I've been called both and there's not a lick of difference between them.

Now this piece of crap has made my point.

Next time you want to use that word, asshole, use your real name.  At least
Tony is honest enough to use his.

THIS is my homeland.  And I'll sign my own name.

Sunil Ramalingam