[Vision2020] Warning to Cult Men and Other Sexists

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 30 21:13:20 PDT 2006

Wayne Fox writes:
[[ Below is a quote from a woman who shotgunned her domineering, picky
minister husband.  The news story is here:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/06/30/pastor.slain.ap/index.html
"He had really been on me lately criticizing me for things -- the way I
walk, I eat, everything.  It was just building up to a point.  I was tired
of it.  I guess I got to a point and snapped,"... ]]

Thanks for the heads-up, Wayne. This is why every concealed carry of at
least a .45 Colt derringer should be standard operating procedure for the
covenant head of every household.

-- Princess Sushitushi