[Vision2020] Picture

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Jun 30 14:57:51 PDT 2006

Daniel,

This doesn't address my argument at all, but I still do see your point.
However, if you are going to publicly declare that Tom Hansen runs a
slanderous web site, I do hope you will be willing to provide Tom some
examples of this.  Tom provides evidence and primary documents; you have
provided nothing but raw assertion.  Who looks slanderous at this point from
a more objective, judicial vantage point?

Michael Metzler

I want to clarify something. I don't mind people using my pictures. I like
seeing them used, and am blessed when others are blessed by them. If someone
wanted to use one of my pictures on a "The Beautiful Palouse" site, I would
be more than glad for them to use it, though I would appreciate if they
asked first.

But I don't want my pictures used on sites that slander places or people
that I respect.