[Spam] Re: [Vision2020] A stupid question #2

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 12:12:37 PDT 2006

I agree with you 100%. Are these people members of
Christ Church? Is this a representation of how a
member acts? Whomever these people are should be
ashamed of themselves. Is this how Jesus would act,
treat his fellow man? I think "not".  Is this how a
person with kindness and humility in their heart acts?
I think "not". For shame. Shame on all of them.

Janesta Carcich

--- lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote:

> Why don't all of you knock it off. There is no need
> for this kind of degrading talk.

=== message truncated ===

Janesta Carcich

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”

~ Coretta Scott King ~
1927-2006

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~