[Vision2020] TF '06

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 30 11:34:10 PDT 2006

AD,

Thanks for your interest.  No, I am not "deep in the bowels for planning the
Trinity Fest", just extending an invitation.  Again, if you missed Nate
Wilson's message on the V, you should contact him for more information.
Hope to see you there.

Oh, yeah, World Cup update: concerning the quarterfinal match between
Argentina and Germany, the Germans came through on PK's (penalty kicks) to
beat the Argentinians, and advance to play the winner of the
England/Portugal match.  At the half, the score stood 0-0, with both sides
playing excellent defense.  But in the 48th min., Roberto Ayala of Argentina
headed home a corner from Enrique Riquelme to take the lead.  Not until the
79min. was Germany able to equalize, with Miroslave Klose heading home a
cross from Michael Borowski.  After two 15min. extra time periods, Germay
defeated Argentina in penalties, sending all of Berlin into a frenzy.