[Vision2020] TF '06

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri Jun 30 10:27:13 PDT 2006

D-
Regarding access to "our newly remodeled public venue, Friendship
Square"....what part of the public square will be accessible to ticketed
visitors only?  Will anyone be able to use the sidewalks between Main and
Jackson that go through the square?  Will the area be fenced?  How much are
tickets?
BL