[Vision2020] A stupid question

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Thu Jun 29 22:04:41 PDT 2006

Debbie, you are the typical liberal.  You can dish it out all day long but
you can't take it back for one minute.  You all call everyone else names,
make fun of their religious beliefs, and just generally chastise all who
dare to disagree with your pathetic point of view or politics.  When the
tables are turned, however, you cut and run, hidding your head in the sand,
like an ostrich with your own ass bared for all the world to see.

You are a joke, living in your own little cloistered world, thinking you are
something special and the rules everyone else have to live by don't apply to
you.  You believe you are some sort of elitist, floating above the fray, out
of the sewer, but, in reality, you are at the bottom of the dung heap.

Bozo away, who the hell cares?  Hide your swollen head from reality, like
you are used to doing.  Take a couple of pills and maybe your sheltered
little world will appear to be rosey forever.  You are a phony and a coward
and, given the choice between the two, I will proudly wear the "ass" label.

Dick S.