[Vision2020] TF '06

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 17:17:34 PDT 2006

Mrs. Huskey,

Oh, I don't know... Maybe someone who's interested in having a little fun??
You know what that is, don't you??  Of course, you've seen all the pics of
last year's Fest, so graciously posted by Jackie, and can witness for
yourself the great time that everyones' having.  As some from the Vision
have titled their posts, "the photos DO tell all."

In reference to, as you say, "cordoning off the covenantal to be used by the
saints", no, we will not blocking of the Square so that you can't walk
through.  But I would caution you that if you do, in the words of Mary J.
Blige, "Leave your situations at the door."

Tickets are for the full 3-day event, not just the evening's activities.
Would you like more pricing information??  Oh, and in regards to Pastor
Wilson's singing voice, I wouldn't know, usually b/c I'm singing along so
loudly that everything else is drowned out.  As Jack Black says, "It is for
fun."  You should try it some time.  Better yet, come on down and sing with
us.

Best,

David Williams