[Vision2020] Vicious vermin

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jun 29 17:06:29 PDT 2006

It doesn't matter to me one bit that this is an exercise in spitting in the
wind -- it will make no difference at all in this pathetic human being's
behavior -- but I would be disobedient if I didn't condemn the evil, ugly,
wretched bigotry and hatred demonstrated below.

May God have mercy on you.

keely