[Vision2020] Parking Downtown Moscow

Austin Storm austinstorm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 15:25:20 PDT 2006

Indeedy:

According to the city, a more typical commercial use of the College's
building would create a parking demand of 42 parking stalls. At the city's
one-parking-space- per-five-students formula, the College would only be
required to provide 40 spaces for students at its projected full-enrollment
of 200 FTE student customers if it was located outside the Central Business
District.*

-Austin

*This is from an NSA press release. Deep breaths now. It's easier to
fact-check when you're not hyperventilating.