[Vision2020] TF '06

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 15:09:56 PDT 2006

Visionatics All (sorry, Deacon, to steal your diction),

First of all, a special thanks to Jackie W. for all the good press TF '06
has been receiving on the V, and for reminding me to express my desire to
see you all there.  Again, I would like to extend an open invitation to the
2nd annual Trinity Fest, to be held in the center of town, in our newly
remodeled public venue, Friendship Square.  Live music, Cotton Candy and
Snow Cones, a Jumping Castle for the litte ones, and wonderful fellowship,
to be enjoyed on one of Moscow's beautiful, warm August evenings.  Tickets
may be purchased at the Christ Church Office, on the upper floor of Anselm
House, from  a Trinity Church/Christ Church secretary.  Come one, come all,
and enjoy fellowship with one another.  Thanks again.

David W.