[Vision2020] Found: nice metallic plate with an insignia (from a roadster)

Jack Van Deventer jack at moscowUSA.com
Thu Jun 29 07:10:50 PDT 2006

Last week as I was going to work I was following someone's homemade
roadster.  As the car accelerated down the Moscow-Pullman highway toward
Pullman a beautiful inscribed metallic plate hanging from a chain flew off
the car.  I stopped and picked it up but couldn't catch the owner.

I found a picture on
<http://www.kimdara.com/photochron/roadster_17211spring.jpg>  the Web of a
roadster that looks something like the one I was following.  The one I
followed was nicer, looked custom made, and had a roll bar.

I've been trying to find the owner but have been unsuccessful.  If anyone
knows the owner, please have him contact me by e-mail.

Thanks,

Jack

Jack Van Deventer

jack at moscowUSA.com