[Vision2020] A stupid question

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Wed Jun 28 19:07:09 PDT 2006

Carl,

No such thing as a stupid question...  Yes, you have pigeons in Moscow and
it is very likely that is what you saw.  They become quite tame around
people and will often let them get very close.  If this bird appeared ill, I
would definately not touch it.  Gary is correct, birds can transmit all
sorts of diseases.  Being a Moscow pigeon, this one may have had AIDS.

Dick...