[Vision2020] answering g. crabtree

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jun 26 20:37:42 PDT 2006

It is my opinion, GC, that Bill London (like many of us) doubts Doug
Wilson's sincerity in his recently acquired philosophy, since he (Wilson)
continues to promote near-subjugation of all beings that do not fit into his
tightly knit male "White, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant" world.  A wasp is a wasp
is a wasp is a wasp is a . . .

In effect, GC, we do embrace the non-slavery message that Wilson has
recently expressed.  It is the messenger we question.  The reason we doubt
Wilson's sincerity is reflected in Wilson's insincere and tainted history.
It is strongly believed, and supported, that what he says publicly does not
mirror desires he expresses behind closed doors.

Concerning any comments I have made in the past, I have absolutely no
reservations to re-reading them here if you care to post any.  My comments
have undergone tougher scrutiny than any inspection you are capable of
mustering.  So . . . Please, help yourself.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Footnote to Deacon James - The Oakland Athletics lead the American League
Western Division by a game and a half with the All Star break a week and a
half away.  Another Note:  If you were to look up the statistics of Oscar
Charleston for the seasons 1917 thru 1926, you might find that Hack Wilson
RBI count would merely be considered fair competition.  But then Hack Wilson
would have never played against Oscar Charleston.  You see, Charleston
played for the Homestead Grays of the Negro National League.

"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender."

- Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney (August 3, 2005)

  _____