[Vision2020] Christ Church and freedom of religion

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 19:13:40 PDT 2006

"failure to attend congregational worship at church when one is able to is a
sin."    Says who?  Where in the Bible does it say this?  Several times it
says Jesus attended temple "as was His practice" but it NEVER says "so as to
not appear to be committing a sin."

Man's invention - man's corruption.  Don't put it on God what YOU want to
have happen.

J  :]